Constitution Cowboy

Friday, December 31, 2004

Happy New Year, Everyone!

Tomorrow I reload windows on the computer. Been gettin' too many blue screens and freeze-ups!

All the best to you all in 2005!

Woody and Suzann

"I pledge allegiance to the rights that made and keep me free. I will preserve and defend those rights for all who live in this, the country founded on the belief and principles that those rights are inalienable and essential to the pursuit and preservation of life, liberty, and happiness." B.E.Wood


4 Comments:

  • Reload successful! 2005 is starting out in great fashion!

    Woody

    By Blogger Woody, at January 1, 2005 at 8:42 PM  

  • Woody,
    Happy New Year to you as well!!
    Just thought you would like to know, there's a blogger over at Cam's that mentioned something about "right wing nut jobs" and "NRA zombies."

    Apparently, anyone who owns a gun is now an "NRA zombie."

    By Blogger Kevin, at January 4, 2005 at 11:16 PM  

  • Brains...braaaains....BRAAAAAAAAAAIIINNNSSSS!!! :)

    What's even funnier is this: What happens when zombies DO attack?

    Answer: Everybody wants their own shotgun.


    I think a zombie infestation might be good for the American public.

    Justin

    By Blogger MobileSuitPilotX, at January 5, 2005 at 8:06 AM  

  • I'm infesting, Justin, I'm infesting as best as I can!

    Woody

    By Blogger Woody, at January 5, 2005 at 4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home